As you build your network marketing business, you will eventual become the leader of your organisation. Giving speeches and sharing will become your core activities. When you are able to give inspirational speech, you are able to inspire more people to take positive action to grow themselves.
The process of crafting an Inspirational Speech
- Use your pen and paper to draft out as many ideas as possible. (avoid using google)
- Learn about your audience, context and the theme.
- Organise the contents
- Prepare visual aids (if necessary)
- Practise your speech (this is important, the success of your speech will highly depend on your practice)
The Content of Inspirational speech
- What – The main message that you want to deliver
- Why – The importance of the message and the impact towards the audiences
- How – The actions that should be taken by the audiences
- Who – The target audience
- When – The time to take action
- Relate personal experience, wisdom and knowledge.
The essense of Inspirational speech
- Touch audiences’ heart
- Speak from your heart
- Be engaging & humorous
- Inspire positive actions
- Keep it simple
Invest time in yourself to become an inspirational speaker. The skills of speaking is simple. The art of speaking need time to develop. When you master the art, you will definitely feel the tremendous changes into a better leader in your organisation.
One of the best advice I received: Don’t speak to impress, Speak to Inspire.